Orientation Council is looking for energetic, passionate, and excited students to add to the 2017 Orientation Team!
Orientation Leaders (OLs) play a vital role during New Student Orientation as they are one of the first people that our new students meet at OU.
Applications are due on Saturday, November 26th at 5PM.Apply to be an Orientation Leader
The minimum expectations and responsibilities for an OL include:
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Attend and actively participate in the OL training program
- Attend and actively participate in ALL orientation programs
- Assist with the organization, planning, and implementation of orientation activities
- Communicate with students within groups during the summer via phone, email, and Facebook
- Acquaint new students with campus services, activities, facilities, and campus rules and regulations
- Lead discussion groups with incoming students and family members
- Encourage new students to fully participate in the University environment
- Assist new students with understanding academic requirements
- Participate in the evaluation of the orientation program
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Please contact Shane Pruitt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any additional information!