Get Prizes For Attending Campus Events!
Earn Petrel Points
FIND Upcoming Petrel Point events on campus on the Source calendar.
ATTEND Petrel Point events and check in by scanning the event’s QR code through the Oglethorpe app. (Manual check-in online available without a smart phone.) Don’t have the app? Get it on iPhone or Android and be sure to sign up with your OU email address.
EARN points to use toward great prizes!
Host a Petrel Point Event
APPLY for your event to be considered for Petrel Points by submitting your event to the Source calendar
Be sure to check the Petrel Points box and include your email address. We’ll let you know when your event is approved for points and will send you a custom QR code for your event that will allow students to check themselves in to your event via the Oglethorpe app.
By applying for Petrel Points you are agreeing to these guidelines:
Petrel Point events must:
- Be sponsored by an official student club/organization or university office.
- Display a flyer with your event’s custom QR code so students can check in via the Oglethorpe app.
Petrel Point events must not:
- Require payment to attend.
- Be exclusive or sponsored by social greek organization.
- Conflict with another previously approved event.
If you have questions about Petrel Points, please email email@example.com.